CONSULTING ABOUT DISPUTES OVER SEA-GOING SHIP COLLISIONS
The international trade and transportation of goods by sea have an indispensable role in the economic development of each country. However, the fact that A large number of goods shipped by sea through many countries also leads to disputes over sea-going ship collisions. Collisions often lead to severe consequences, causing great damage to property, goods and people’s life and health as well as polluting the marine environment. Therefore, shippers, ship owners, insurers and related parties will need lawyers specialised in maritime and shipping practice to consult about disputes over sea-going ship collision for purpose of protecting their legitimate rights and interests as well as minimizing damage.
Resolving disputes over sea-going ship collisions will be conducted through negotiation, mediation, conciliation or filing a lawsuit at arbitration or a competent court. Disputes over sea-going ship collisions are resolved by arbitration or competent court according to the competence and procedures prescribed by law.
Services of consulting about disputes over sea-going ship collisions include the following works:
- Providing legal advice and evaluating the liability of the client in the disputes over sea-going ship collisions, and researching the relevant law for finding favorable regulations as grounds to protect the lawful right and interests of clients and analyzing risks which clients may incur;
- Giving and evaluating solutions to settle disputes over sea-going ship collisions in accordance with the law;
- Assisting and advising in preparation of documents and evidence in the process of settling disputes over sea-going ship collisions;
- Instructing clients sequence, procedures and participation of dispute settlement process when consulting about disputes over sea-going ship collisions;
- Consulting and representing clients to participate in arbitration or court proceedings in the case that the dispute cannot be resolved by negotiation or conciliation.
Above is an overview of consulting about disputes over sea-going ship collisions. If you have trouble with finding a law firm providing legal assistance regarding consulting about disputes over sea-going ship collisions, please do not hesitate to contact us: please contact us: Phuoc & Partners is a professional consulting firm established in Vietnam and currently has nearly 100 members working in three offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Danang. Phuoc & Partners is also rated as one of the leading consulting firms specializing in business law in Vietnam that has leading practice areas in the legal market such as Intellectual Property, Labour and Employment, Taxation, Merger and acquisition, Litigation. We are confident in providing Clients with optimal and effective legal service.