Procedures for divorce without household registration
In fact, not all couples have to register their marriages immediately afterwards for many different reasons. However, if they do not have General household registration, and the husband and wife argue, and then want to divorce, how they will handle it ? What will the divorce procedure be like? This article will help understand it better.
Maybe you’re interested in: Divorce in vietnam and 3 things you need to be careful about
Divorce in Vietnam And 3 Things You Need To Be Careful About
Conditions for divorce
The Court will consider and decide on a divorce when fully meeting the following conditions:
– The situation of husband and wife is serious;
– Living together cannot last long;
– The purpose of marriage is not achieved.
Procedures for divorce
Prepare the divorce application and send it to the People’s Court of the District where your spouse resides. Records include:
– Application for divorce (form);
– The original certificate of marriage registration;
– Copy of permanent and temporary residence of the plaintiff and defendant;
– Copy of Identity Card or passport of the plaintiff and defendant;
– Copy of birth certificate of children; and
– Documents proving assets: Certificate of land use right, house ownership, etc.
Maybe you’re interested in: Divorce procedure in case of absent involved parties in Vietnam
Divorce procedure in case of absent involved parties in Vietnam
If you are having difficulty finding a Divorce Consulting Law Firm in Vietnam, please contact us: P & Associates is a professional law firm established in Vietnam and currently has nearly 100 members. currently working at three offices in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi and Da Nang.
P & Associates is also rated as one of the leading civil law firms in Vietnam with leading legal practice areas such as Labor and Employment, Taxation consulting in Vietnam, Purchasing merger and acquisition, Litigation. We are confident that one of the Divorce Consulting Law Firm provides the best legal services to our Clients.